India Pulses and Grains Association (IPGA) will be hosting a webinar jointly with USA Dry Pea and Lentil Council (USADPALC) on OUTLOOK ON KHARIF SOWING AND MONSOON SITUATION under the aegis of the IPGA KNOWLEDGE SERIES. The webinar is scheduled on JULY 28th, 2023 AT 3.30 PM INDIA TIME.
- Mr.PK Singh , Agriculture Commissioner , Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare , Government of India will give the key note speech regarding the Government’s perspective on the pulses sowing and expected production of Kharif pulses for 2023
- Mr. Vijay Iyengar , President – Global Pulses Confederation , Chairman and Managing Director – Agrocorp – Special Guest Speaker
- Dr. Kamkhenthang Guite , Economic Advisor , Department of Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs , Food and Public Distribution , Government of India. will speak about the Kharif Sowing of Pulses and Monsoon Outlook.
- Mr. Nirav Desai, Managing Partner – GGN Research will speak about the Trade view on sowing and crop estimate.
- Mr. Ankush Jain , Business Head for Pulses – Olam Agri India Pvt. Ltd will speak about View on local Tur and Moong sowing and crop outlook.
- Mr. Jayesh Patel , Group CEO – Bajrang International Group will speak View on Africa Tur imports.
- Mr. B Krishna Murthy, Managing Director – Four P International, will speak about the View on Urad outlook.
- AVM GP Sharma , President of Meteorology & Climate Change – Skymet Weather Services , will speak about View on monsoon and climatic conditions.
- Dr. Dayakar Rao, CEO – NutriHub and Principal Scientist , Indian Institute of Millets Research , will speak about View and outlook on Millets.
Name: Outlook on Kharif Sowing and Monsoon Situation
Date: July 28th, 2023
Time: 3:30 PM (IST)
Dr. P K Singh
Agriculture Commissioner ,
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare , Government of India
Speaker – Govt View on Pulses Sowing Situation
Mr. Vijay Iyengar
President – Global Pulses Confederation ,
Chairman and Managing Director – Agrocorp
Special Guest Speaker
Mr. Nirav Desai
Managing Partner – GGN Research
Trade view on sowing and crop estimate
Mr. Ankush Jain
Business Head for Pulses – Olam Agri India
View on local Tur and Moong sowing
and crop outlook
Mr. Jayesh Patel
Group CEO – Bajrang International Group
View on Africa Tur imports
Mr. B Krishna Murthy
Managing Director – Four P International
View on Urad outlook
AVM GP Sharma
President of Meteorology & Climate Change –
Skymet Weather Services
View on monsoon and climatic conditions
Dr. Dayakar Rao
CEO – NutriHub and Principal Scientist ,
Indian Institute of Millets Research
View and outlook on Millets
Ms. Manisha Gupta
Editor – Commodities and Currencies for CNBC-TV18
Ms. Manisha Gupta, Editor – Commodities & Currencies for CNBC-TV18, is the only credible face on India media covering domestic and global commodities and currencies, which she has been following for more than a decade now. Manisha covers agriculture and related sectors and also the non-Agro sector with equal elan. Apart from covering the live market she also anchors the Weekly show Commodity Champions.
You can also catch her on the Hindi channel CNBC Awaaz and Gujarati channel CNBC Bajar. Prior to joining Network 18, she was heading Commodity research for leading brokerage firms. She is an MBA and PG in International Export/Imports regulations.