IPGA will be hosting a webinar regarding the OUTLOOK OF KHARIF PULSES CROP PRODUCTION 2023 AND USA CROP UPDATE under the aegis of the IPGA KNOWLEDGE SERIES.
The webinar is scheduled on 29TH SEPTEMBER, 2023 AT 5:00 PM IST.
- Mr. Tim McGreevy (CEO – USADPLC) will speak about the USA Crop Update.
- Mr. Dilip Mohanty, Senior VP, Head of Agri division, Reliance Retail will speak about the India Tur Production Overview.
- Mr. Jeff Rumney, VP, Marketing, USADPLC will speak about the US Pulses Standard For Quality.
- Mr Sujay U Hubli (Suvijay Agri Venture) will speak about the India Moong Production Overview.
- Mr. B Krishna Murthy (4P International) will speak about the India Urad Production Overview.
- Mr. Pritesh Nandu, Himatlal Hirji & Co will speak about the Historic and prospective trade opportunities between USA and India.
- Mr. Jeff Rumney (VP, Marketing, USADPLC) and Mr. Sachin Khurana (India Representative – USADPLC) will have the Q&A session.
Name: Outlook Of Kharif Pulses Crop Production 2023 And USA Crop Update
Date: 29TH SEPTEMBER, 2023
Time: 5:00 PM (IST)
MS. JOANNA L. BROWN
US Department of Agriculture, New Delhi
MR. TIM MCGREEVY
CEO – USADPLC
MR. DILIP MOHANTY
Senior VP. Head of Agri division,
MR. JEFF RUMNEY
VP. Marketing, USADPLC
MR. SUJAY U HUBLI
Sujay Agri Venture
MR. B KRISHNA MURTHY
MR. PRITESH NANDU
Himatlal Hirji & Co
MR. SACHIN KHURANA
India Representative – USADPLC
Ms. Manisha Gupta
Editor – Commodities and Currencies for CNBC-TV18
Ms. Manisha Gupta, Editor – Commodities & Currencies for CNBC-TV18, is the only credible face on India media covering domestic and global commodities and currencies, which she has been following for more than a decade now. Manisha covers agriculture and related sectors and also the non-Agro sector with equal elan. Apart from covering the live market she also anchors the Weekly show Commodity Champions.
You can also catch her on the Hindi channel CNBC Awaaz and Gujarati channel CNBC Bajar. Prior to joining Network 18, she was heading Commodity research for leading brokerage firms. She is an MBA and PG in International Export/Imports regulations.