India Pulses and Grains Association (IPGA) will be hosting a webinar jointly with USA Dry Pea and Lentil Council (USADPALC) on OUTLOOK OF KHARIF PULSES CROP PRODUCTION 2022 AND USA CROP UPDATE under the aegis of the IPGA KNOWLEDGE SERIES. The webinar is scheduled on SEPTEMBER 2nd, 2022 AT 5 PM INDIA TIME.
- Rohit Kumar Singh , Secretary , Department of Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affiars , Food and Public Distribution will give the key note speech regarding the Government perspective on Outlook of Kharif Pulses Crop Production 2022
- Rahul Chauhan, Director, I Grain will speak about Kharif Outlook 2022 of Tur and Urad production, output perspective and projected demand.
- Jeff Rumney ,Vice President of Marketing , USA Dry Pea and Lentil Council will speak about the USA Crop update.
- Pritesh Nandu , Partner , Himatlal Hirji & Co, Navi Mumbai, will speak about the green peas and yellow peas crop production and demand-supply scenario from the Trade perspective.
- Sachin Khurana, India Representative , USA Dry Pea and Lentil Council will speak about Standard for Quality Campaign that USADPALC would be introducing in India.
- Ritesh Mittal, Director, PAN SHREE , New Delhi will speak about the Kharif Outlook 2022 of Moong crop production and demand-supply scenario from the Trade perspective.
- Lalit Bangar, will speak about the production of African Tur crop in East African countries , production of Myanmar Tur crop and overall outlook on demand and supply of India of Tur.
Name: Outlook of Kharif Pulses Crop Production 2022 and Usa Crop Update
Date: September 2nd, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM (IST)
Vice President, Marketing,
USA Dry Pea & Lentil Council
Jeff has been with the USA Dry Pea & Lentil Council since the last six years. Prior to assuming the role of Vice President, Marketing, he was the Director of Research at the council.
Partner Himatlal Hirji & Co
Himatlal Hirji & Co is a family-owned business dealing in pulses for more than 50 years and 3 generations. Pritesh Nandu has an experience of more than 25 years and specializes in import…
Director, IGrain India
An Agri-commodity research centre providing daily market news, Production, Supply, Demand figures, Historical Data, International market information, Policies and its impact.
USA Dry Pea & Lentil Council
Sachin Khurana from QR Group is the India region representative of the USA Dry Pea & Lentil Council (USADPLC). Sachin has more than two decades of experience in the F&B marketing sector in the…
Mr. Lalit Bangar is a Chartered Accountant by profession and very closely associated with Pulses industry for 25 years. He has many years of enriching experience in international Pulses trade from various…
Mr. Avinash Bhala
Director, PAN SHREE
PAN SHREE has a splitting plant of Moong in Rai – Haryana, with daily production Capacity of approx. 800 Qtls Per day. PAN SHREE was among the biggest importers of Green Mung Beans from…
Mr. Rohit Kumar Singh
Department of Consumer Affairs
Shri Rohit Kumar Singh is an IAS officer of the 1989 batch, Rajasthan cadre. After graduating in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), he completed Masters in Computer Engineering from Clarkson University, New York, USA before joining the IAS. Subsequently, he obtained Masters in Public Administration…
Ms. Lata Kabra
India Pulses and Grains Association
Ms. Kabra is with over 15 years of experience in Investor Relations, Managing Events and Roadshows for Corporates.