Green peas masala is very tasty, yummy and healthy sabji for children.
- Green peas 1 cup
- Onion 2
- Tomato 1
- Coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
- Green chili 3-4
- Cashew nut 5-6
- Curd 1 table spoon
- Kasoorimethi 2 pinches
- Garlic 2 pods
- Milk 1/2; cup
- Garam masala 1 table spoon
- Oil 2 table spoon
- Chop the onion, tomato and green chili roughly.
- Take a non stick pan and add 1 table spoon oil to it than add chopped onion, tomato and green chili, coriander leaves, garlic and cashew nut. Cook for a few minutes.
- After the mixture get cool down add curd and grind into a smooth paste.
- Meanwhile boil the peas in separate bowl.
- Now in a pan add oil and add the paste which we had prepared earlier. Mix properly and sauté for few minutes on low flame.
- Add garam masala.
- When oil comes out from the sides of gravy add boiled peas and mix well.
- Add kasoorimethi in the last and coriander leaves to garnish.
- Serve hot with Jeera rice or Chapatti.