Green gram pancake is a Rajasthani salty and spicy pancake.
- Green gram – 250gm (Soaked for 2-3 hrs)
- 2 table spoon rice ( Soaked for 2-3 hrs)
- Ginger - chili paste - 1/2; table spoon
- Coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
- Cumin powder – ½ table spoon
- Oil – As required
- Garlic paste – ¼ table spoon
- Grated carrot – ¼ cup
- Chat masala
- Take soaked Green gram and rice in a mixer bowel to grind, add some water for grinding. Take this batter in mixing bowl, and add Ginger-chili paste, garlic paste, grated carrot, cumin powder and salt.
- Add water if required to batter and mix properly. Batter should not be very watery
- Heat pan and smear 2 drops of oil. Take one ladle full of mixed batter and make pancakes by leveling smoothly in the pan.
- Sprinkle some oil around the sides of pancake, when it turns brown turn the pancake to the other side and drizzle some more oil and cook till it become brown
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and chat masala before remove
- Repeat the same process till all the batter is used up
- Serve with green chutney or coconut chutney